Dr. Srinivasa began dentistry after growing up around her mother’s dental practice. After years of assisting throughout high school, she knew she wanted to dedicate her life to dentistry. While in high school, she was accepted to a seven-year accelerated dental program at NJIT. Upon graduation, she attended dental school at UMDNJ/ Rutgers. She then completed one year of general practice residency at Weill Medical College of Cornell University where she learned hands-on skills in surgery and pediatric care. After graduating from the residency program, she completed a two-year orthodontics program with Progressive Orthodontics which is an ADA accredited program.
Dr. Srinivasa has refined her skills in all areas of dentistry. She is able to treat both children and adults with quality care and the most current dentistry technology.
Dr. Srinivasa is a middle distance runner and races competitively on weekends. She also enjoys traveling and photography.
Continuing Education Courses Recently Attended by Dr. Srinivasa:
- Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars- Dr Michael Shulman 64 CE hours – Oct – Nov 2016
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminar- 384 CE hours – 2 year course May 2013- March 2015
- Graduated with Honors
- Zimmer- Immediate Single Tooth Implant – Dr Robert Defalco- February 25, 2014
- Hiossen- Sinus Lift –Dr David Chong - April 3, 2013
- Implant Boot Camp- Dr Glen Appleblum – March 13, 2013
- Invisalign Seminar – January 2013
- Hiossen – Multiple and Single implants – Dr Michael Shulman – December 2012
- Regenerative Therapy – Scott Agee- May 8, 2012
- Marc Balson Endodontic- Dr Hessam Nowzari – March 03, 2012
- The Single Implant Supported Crown, Dr. Saul Weiner – June 1, 2011
- Endo 101- A hands on Course – Dr. Noah Chivian – April 6, 2011
- “Real World Endo” “Endodontics: Diagnosis Through Obturation”, Dr. Gregori Kurtzman – March 30, 2011
- Laser Assisted Endodontics: 3D Nonsurgical Retreatment vs. Surgical Treatment, Dr. Brian P. Trava – March 23, 2011
- Practical Concepts for Changing Times “Less is More”-Conservative Diagnosis & Treatment Options for Your Patient, Dr. Douglas L. Lambert – November 5, 2010
- Cone Beam Technology, Dr. Brian P. Trava – June 21, 2010
- Principles of Esthetic Rehabilitation, Dr. Shankar Iyer– July 15, 2009
Dr. Richard Mullin is an engaging and dedicated dentist who brings a newer dental perspective to his patients.
“ I grew up in Clark, NJ where I found my passion for dentistry while working for my family's orthodontic laboratory that was founded by my grandfather. Growing up, I enjoyed participating in sports and went on to play baseball at Lafayette College, where I received my B.A in Biochemistry. I then went to dental school in New York University College of Dentistry, where I received my degree in general dentistry. While I was in NYU, I was a peer mentor and a Teaching Assistant in the Esthetics department, which helped me gain more knowledge in cosmetic dentistry.
After attending NYU, I completed my residency in general dentistry at the Veterans Affairs Hospital in East Orange, NJ where I was able to expand my knowledge in the field of dentistry while treating those who served in the Armed Forces. I have experience in a variety of dental procedures such as root canals, crowns, extractions, implants and teeth whitening. I believe in providing conservative and patient centered dentistry while using the latest dental technology and techniques. Dr Srinivasa and I place patient care above all and we hope to see you as part of our family here at Paramount Dental Care. ”
Personal Hobbies: “I enjoy participating in outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing.”