Dr. Srinivasa began dentistry after growing up around her mother’s dental practice. After years of assisting throughout high school, she knew she wanted to dedicate her life to dentistry. While in high school, she was accepted to a seven-year accelerated dental program at NJIT. Upon graduation, she attended dental school at UMDNJ/ Rutgers. She then completed one year of general practice residency at Weill Medical College of Cornell University where she learned hands-on skills in surgery and pediatric care. After graduating from the residency program, she completed a two-year orthodontics program with Progressive Orthodontics which is an ADA accredited program.
Dr. Srinivasa has refined her skills in all areas of dentistry. She is able to treat both children and adults with quality care and the most current dentistry technology.
Dr. Srinivasa is a middle distance runner and races competitively on weekends. She also enjoys traveling and photography.
Continuing Education Courses Recently Attended by Dr. Srinivasa:
- Atlantic Dental Implant Seminars- Dr Michael Shulman 64 CE hours – Oct – Nov 2016
- Progressive Orthodontic Seminar- 384 CE hours – 2 year course May 2013- March 2015
- Graduated with Honors
- Zimmer- Immediate Single Tooth Implant – Dr Robert Defalco- February 25, 2014
- Hiossen- Sinus Lift –Dr David Chong - April 3, 2013
- Implant Boot Camp- Dr Glen Appleblum – March 13, 2013
- Invisalign Seminar – January 2013
- Hiossen – Multiple and Single implants – Dr Michael Shulman – December 2012
- Regenerative Therapy – Scott Agee- May 8, 2012
- Marc Balson Endodontic- Dr Hessam Nowzari – March 03, 2012
- The Single Implant Supported Crown, Dr. Saul Weiner – June 1, 2011
- Endo 101- A hands on Course – Dr. Noah Chivian – April 6, 2011
- “Real World Endo” “Endodontics: Diagnosis Through Obturation”, Dr. Gregori Kurtzman – March 30, 2011
- Laser Assisted Endodontics: 3D Nonsurgical Retreatment vs. Surgical Treatment, Dr. Brian P. Trava – March 23, 2011
- Practical Concepts for Changing Times “Less is More”-Conservative Diagnosis & Treatment Options for Your Patient, Dr. Douglas L. Lambert – November 5, 2010
- Cone Beam Technology, Dr. Brian P. Trava – June 21, 2010
- Principles of Esthetic Rehabilitation, Dr. Shankar Iyer– July 15, 2009